Top 7 Techniques For Generating Subscribers To A Newsletter
Imagine you are sitting at home relaxing reading a book and sipping on ice cold lemonade, your friend calls you up to tell you about a new product on the market.You can't help but get excited because you know your subscribers will be interested!
After signing up for the products affiliate program you send a recommendation of that product to your subscribers and instantly net yourself some cash just by pressing the SEND button! Not only that but your customers actually say 'Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!' Does this sound like fun to you?
If it does then read below, as this is the Number 1 marketing strategy you need to implement to be continuously successful online.
Start collecting email addresses today.
Even if you don't have a website up and running I want you to call everyone you can think of who would be interested in your niche and write down there email address (This doesn't mean calling up people in the Yellow Pages and asking them, unless you enjoy having people scream in your ear of course).
Below are my Top 7 Techniques to boosting your opt-in rate starting with the most obvious.
1. Place a 'Subscribe To My Newsletter' at the top, side and bottom of your webpage, even your articles and copy should have a mention of your newsletter in them somewhere. This may seem obvious but it is surprising how many people have newsletters but only promote them on their home page.
2. Include the 'Benefits of Subscribing' to the newsletter, rarely do people sign up to a newsletter without knowing what is in it for them. For example you could write 'Sign up to my free newsletter to learn all the latest cutting edge secrets and techniques for building a castle out of cards'.
3. Give your visitors an 'Incentive to Sign Up' like a free ebook or a discount on products. Nothing works better than an incentive, give your subscribers something free only after they have confirmed their email address with you. Make sure your incentive is related to your niche (There is no point giving someone a discount on cars if you sell dog shampoo as there is a good chance they are just signing up for the discounted cars and have no interest in dog shampoo).
4. Place a 'Privacy Statement' next to the sign up box for the security-conscious visitors who come to your site. This reassures them of your intentions with there contact details and will also show that you respect your subscribers privacy.
5. Use 'Viral Marketing' strategies to turn one subscriber into five. This is simple, give the subscriber something for free or a further discount on a product or service if they refer four of there friends who may be interested in the newsletter as well. Suddenly you have turned one subscriber into five!
'Why Five?' you ask?
Well I have tested this and have found that people often have more than one email address and they (thinking that they are smart) type them in instead of there friends. Trouble is the average person only has one or two email addresses. So after they type in there own they are then forced to think about there friends for the last two.
6. 'Co-Registration Partners' are a fantastic way to build a subscriber list! All you need to do is search on Google for web pages that are on similar topic to you and email the owner about setting up a co-registration with that person. When someone fills in their details to subscribe to your newsletter you add a checkbox underneath that asks if they wish to sign up to your partner's newsletter also. Remember there is no such thing as a competitor on the web just potential joint venture partners!
7. Pay a 'Co-Registration Service' to generate you subscribers in exchange for cash, my personal recommendation is Nitro List Builder - nitrolistbuilder.com, the only problem is the subscribers aren't that quality and you have to be prepared to spend some cash. There are ways of making this list warm up to you, but i'll dive into that next time.
After implementing these techniques I can guarantee you plenty more subscribers, I can not stress to you how important building a list is on your website. I want you to implement one of the above today and contact me after a week to see if your subscribers have increased.
Have a great day!
Adam Davis is an Internet Marketer based in Australia, he has been selling online for 2 years.
At only 17, he sold his successful e-commerce business to focus on helping other people to effectively market their products and services on the internet.
Check out 1st-for-internet-marketing.com for more Tips, Tools and Information to boost your traffic, sales and maximize your profit.
Newsletter Name Ideas - Creative Ideas to Choose A Good Name for Your Newsletter
When you want to choose a name for your newsletter, you should come up with as many newsletter name ideas as you can think of. Because the more ideas you get, the easier it will be for you to choose a good name.
Delivering Your Email Newsletter
After creating your email newsletter, you face the challenge of delivery. With a printed newsletter, there's usually only one method of widespread distribution: the post office.
The Nitty-Gritty Of Ezine Publishing
I sat here this morning, and decided to work out exactly how much time I use on creating my weekly ezine, and I almost kinda shocked myself. I`m not the ONLY publisher who refuses to automate, so please, after reading my hours, spare a kind thought for all those other publishers out there that do everything manually, and who really take the time to get down to a personal level with their subscribers.
The Sticky Issue of E-zine Schedules
While many new e-zine publishers are anxious about developing good content for their e-zines, many of them seem to have more trouble simply deciding on a schedule and sticking to it! It's smart to tame the schedule beast right from the start. Here are a few tips to help you.
How To Increase Your Sales From Your Newsletter
The first and most important thing you should know when thinking of your own newsletter is that YOU can do it. Yes, you can write your own newsletter.
Free Ezine Advertising That Works!
When I say free ezine advertising, I'm not talking about the free ezine ads that some publishers offer, this technique is FAR more powerful than that.One of the best ways to get free traffic to your site, is to write articles for ezines.
22 Ways to Grow Your Subscriber List
1. Don't bury your subscriber form, place it on your home page and or every page and make it VERY easy to find.
5 Tips for Catching Errors in Your Manuscript
What is your worse fear as a self-publishing writer? For many, it's finding mistakes after publication.Imagine receiving boxes of books from the printer only to discover a glaring typo.
An Embarrassment of Riches - Part I
The Internet is too rich. Even powerful and sophisticated search engines, such as Google, return a lot of trash, dead ends, and Error 404's in response to the most well-defined query, Boolean operators and all.
Making Money Online With Web Publishing
Who doesn't want to make money online? Internet is here to dominate our lives and spreading its tentacles very fast. Every month millions of pages are added to the web space and more and more people are getting online for almost everything - from shopping to e-learning.
Why Arent You Writing Ezine Articles?
I'm amazed!Everywhere I go on the Web, people are desperately searching for ways to get more traffic to their websites. Some will even pay hundreds of dollars for an Express Listing in Yahoo.
Some Things I Have Learned About the Exciting World of Ezines
1. Don't ever stop advertising for new subscribers.
Putting the YOU in Your E-zine
I get many e-zines in my inbox every week, and they all offer useful information. But there are some I enjoy more than others.
Does Your Subject Line Do the Job?
It's proven that the FROM field of your emails is the MOST important factor in getting your messages opened. But after that, it's surely the subject line.
Emerging Trends in Web Content and Web Publishing
Content is King but the web pages are still littered with writing that does scant justice to the word content, least of all creative, useful and valuable content.The first wave in the internet is finally over when we saw the design and technical elements of a website were the focus areas.
How To Write Effective Ezine Ads... And Then Some
When writing an ezine ad, there is a big mistake that most people make when writing an ad. That is, they try to sell something in those ads, and there is a good reason why you don't want to do that.
How to Build Your List - 7 Powerful Strategies
If you have been an internet marketer, or had any type of online home based business, for more than a few days, then you will no doubt have heard someone say, "if you want to make money online, you have to build an opt-in list."Take that advice very seriously, because it's true! It took me a long time to finally let the list building advice sink in, so I didn't start doing it until I had my home business for quite a while.
What Ive Learned From My Subscribers
As editor/publisher of Book Promotion Newsletter, I am fortunate in having an eclectic group of subscribers who number in the thousands. The ezine is interactive and subscribers are encouraged to share their innovative marketing techniques.
The Magic Button That Earns $3,546 or more
Ever wonder how a "guru" earns $3,546 or more just by pressing a button?The first thing a newbie learns when landing on the Internet is that it is full of hype. Hype this.
Plagiarism on the High Seas
More and more companies are finding the value in informational advertising. Giving away information to the world.
|home | site map|