10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To Ezines
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and email address in your resource box.
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
4. You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archives their ezine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other ezines that don't publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.
7. You could allow ezine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an ezine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article.
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezine if, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's a win/win situation.
Roger Mayne is the author of Traffic For Words. Never spend another cent on advertising when you learn the power of viral marketing articles. trafficforwords.com
6 Important Tips For Choosing Ezine To Advertise In
Did you ever wonder why some business owners seem to be able to pull in all the business they want, while others - perhaps you -can't seem to get any momentum? More often than not, it is because the successful ones have learned from marketing experts what works and what doesn't work in their marketing and promotional materials. Some marketing secrets seem to be secrets simply because they're widely known or understood.
The Disintermediation of Content
Are content brokers - publishers, distributors, and record companies - a thing of the past?In one word: disintermediation.The gradual removal of layers of content brokering and intermediation - mainly in manufacturing marketing - is the continuation of a long term trend.
Future of Electronic Publishing
UNESCO's somewhat arbitrary definition of "book" is: "Non-periodical printed publication of at least 49 pages excluding covers".The emergence of electronic publishing was supposed to change all that.
Emerging Trends in Web Content and Web Publishing
Content is King but the web pages are still littered with writing that does scant justice to the word content, least of all creative, useful and valuable content.The first wave in the internet is finally over when we saw the design and technical elements of a website were the focus areas.
Plagiarism on the High Seas
More and more companies are finding the value in informational advertising. Giving away information to the world.
A Solid Foundation to Creating a Profitable Ezine!
Everything successful needs to be built on a solid, confident base. Here are some essentials to creating your own profitable ezine.
Newsletter SoftwareWhat types of newsletter software can I use to make the creation and publishing of my newsletter an easier task?Newsletter Software can be divided into different categories.1.
Explode Your Business
You can make a decent income selling products and services but you can become insanely rich by creating and controlling markets.That's what I'll help you to do.
Secrets To Successful Publishing
Have you ever wondered what would it take to compete successfully with the "big guys" like Simon & Schuster and even get to the top of the heap? If there is such thing as a magic formula for success, then the story of Geela, the author of the bestseller book THE AMERICAN DREAM can certainly make a believer out of you too. Mastering the art of the possible is at the heart of Geela's brand new book where her message is that the possible always exceeds the impossible.
Good News About Getting Published
So you want to get a book published and add "author" to your resume. A decade ago, there weren't too many options for professionals and consultants to get into print.
Newsletter Design Ideas - How to Get Creative Ideas for Your Newsletter Template
If you want to have a successful newsletter, you need to have a professional newsletter design. And the more newsletter design ideas you get, the better layout you can design.
Newsletters - Keeping Your Customers Informed
Many businesses use email newsletters to introduce themselves to new customers and to maintain contact with existing and past clients. By sending useful and relevant information on a consistent, regular basis, you maintain constant contact without the risk of irritating and alienating your customers.
Newsletter Names - Creative Ideas for Newsletter Titles
Your newsletter name has a big effect on your readership, so it's essential you choose a good name right from the start. Here are some ideas to help you come up with creative newsletter names.
Internet Marketing Idea: Publish an Ezine
Chances are if you surf the net much you have noticed that almost every website offers a free newsletter or ezine in some form or other. Wonder why someone would go to so much trouble to publish a newsletter and offer it for free? The answer is because it is a brilliant Internet marketing idea.
Why Self-Publish Your Book?
When I meet an author with a great book concept, one who's definitely the right person to write that book, right away I'll often encourage him or her to self-publish. This is because I know that, if an author is thoroughly invested in what they have to say, and if they're determined to create a buzz about their message, they'll discover .
7 Power Packed Tips To Increase Your Ezine Publishing Success
1. Use autoresponders to publish and promote your ezine.
Understanding Ezine Publishing!
I can remember my first reaction to word "ezine". What is it? The word "ezine", (pronounced ee-zeen), is a shortened version of "electronic zine", which is a word used to describe short self-published "electronic magazines".
How to turn your Newsletter into a Web Page...in 45 seconds!
Do you place back-issues of your Newsletter onyour website?There are two good reasons why you should:(1) It shows potential subscribers that you'reserious about your Newsletter(2) Newsletters are rich in keywords, so it'sa very good idea to turn back-issues of yourNewsletter into HTML documents and then submitthem to the major Search EnginesHere's a little trick that will help you formatyour Newsletter as an HTML document:Copy the text of your Newsletter into a text editorsuch as NOTEPAD.Then copy the text from NOTEPAD into Microsoft Word.
The Magic Button That Earns $3,546 or more
Ever wonder how a "guru" earns $3,546 or more just by pressing a button?The first thing a newbie learns when landing on the Internet is that it is full of hype. Hype this.
E-zine Promotion: 10 Smart Reasons To Charge A Fee For Your E-zine
You publish an e-zine, you may consider to start charging a fee.Here are some e-zine promotion reasons:1.
|home | site map|