E-zine Promotion: 10 Smart Reasons To Charge A Fee For Your E-zine
You publish an e-zine, you may consider to start charging a fee.
Here are some e-zine promotion reasons:
1. You will create residual income. For example, if you charge a monthly subscription fee, you will get recurring income every month.
2. You won't have to spend all your time marketing to gain new subscribers. Just get and keep enough subscribers to reach your monthly income goal.
3. You can figure how many subscribers it'll take to meet your income goal. Note on your ad that you'll only accept a limited number of subscribers.
4. You won't have any shipping or materials costs like offline subscription publications. You'll just have your internet access and web site expenses.
5. You can sell back end or upsell products inside a fee based subscription ezine. It could be your own products or affiliate programs you've joined.
6. You can start an affiliate program that will give people residual commission. People will want to join because it's residual instead of one time sales.
7. You could publish a free ezine and allow people to upgrade to your fee based ezine. If they like your free one, they'll likely subscribe to your paid ezine.
8. Your ad copy automatically builds itself into an order pulling machine. Each issue you archive gives you new benefits to add to your sales letter.
9. You could transform your fee based content into another product to sell. It could be an ebook, video, audio book, report, book, etc.
10. You could become known as an expert on the topic of your fee based ezine. You may get hired by other businesses to do speaking engagements.
May you succeed in your e-zine promotion and make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (work from home) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To Ezines
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines.
Email Newsletters: Privacy and Unsubscribing
As you likely know from personal experience, the value of email has been greatly tarnished by spam, unsolicited messages, online junk mail. So, many subscribers and would-be subscribers care very much about the exposure of their email addresses.
10 Newsletter Ideas to Write Articles for Your Newsletter
Since you publish your newsletter on a regular basis, sometimes it's difficult to find newsletter ideas for your next issue's content. You sit in front of your monitor and stare at the white screen where the typing cursor is blinking.
Lesson #6: Six Simple Steps to Writing Magnetically Charged Email Messages!
If you remember, the majority of people (i.e.
Publishing Your Own Newsletter - Is It Worth Your Time?
Is publishing your own newsletter worth your time and effort? Most publishers will tell you the rewards are well worth the investment. By publishing your own newsletter you can build recognition and be looked at as an expert in your field of expertise.
Making Money Online With Web Publishing
Who doesn't want to make money online? Internet is here to dominate our lives and spreading its tentacles very fast. Every month millions of pages are added to the web space and more and more people are getting online for almost everything - from shopping to e-learning.
How Many Articles Can An Author Write As An Expert In A Field?
More and more smart business people are finding the value of writing articles and putting them online in order to propel their expert status in their field. From this they develop a clientele base, which will patronize their businesses.
Producing Ezines for Growing Your Business
What an ezine is ? An ezine is an electronic newsletter sent out by email at intervals of your choice to a list of subscribers. An ezine is a mutual bargain, a kind of compromise between editor and his subscribers.
Some Things I Have Learned About the Exciting World of Ezines
1. Don't ever stop advertising for new subscribers.
The Magic Button That Earns $3,546 or more
Ever wonder how a "guru" earns $3,546 or more just by pressing a button?The first thing a newbie learns when landing on the Internet is that it is full of hype. Hype this.
Publishing Special Reports And Ebooks At No Cost
So you'd like to start publishing special reports and ebooks to use as marketing tools and to sell as products. But you have no budget to get this new venture going.
5 Tips for Catching Errors in Your Manuscript
What is your worse fear as a self-publishing writer? For many, it's finding mistakes after publication.Imagine receiving boxes of books from the printer only to discover a glaring typo.
Print On Demand Questions
Print on demand (POD), a cross between self-publishing and digital technology, is a hot publishing trend. Your book will be printed within weeks, but POD is still a gamble.
Ezines VS. Trade Journals
As many people know Industry Trade Journals in America have gone through a tough time in recent years due to slowing of advertising dollars. In many industries this is the case.
Are Your E-Mails Bouncing? Hard Bounces, Soft Bounces, and Everything in Between
Are you doing "the bounce"? No, it's not a new hip-hop dance. A bounce, or bounce-back, is an e-mail that is returned to you because it cannot be delivered for some reason.
10 Tips On Offering A Free Ecourse
1. Make your ecourse short like 5 - 7 days.
How To Develope Content For Your Ezine Without Having To Write Your Own Articles
Do you struggle with creating content for your ezine? You think you are not good enough? Or you just don't have enough time to write quality articles? Here's some good news: You're not alone!The simple truth is? you don't have to be an expert writer on a particular subject, or require plenty of time to write a quality articles.It's not hard.
How To Make Money Online With A Newsletter
Many online internet marketers tell us "its all in the list" and many people lap up stories of guru's emailing thousands in their online list and making a huge profit in the process. Actually you too can start your own email list and make money from it as well.
You Can Develop An E-zine Even If You Dont Enjoy Writing!
Do you know that many business owners market their businesses by writing content for their online newsletters (e-zine)? And if you don't enjoy writing, the authors make those articles available to you.You can find both articles in article directories and article bank located on the Internet.
Email Newsletters: The Header
Managing Subscriber addresses: At the top of your email message you see the header, where you insert addresses and a subject heading. It all looks simple enough, but there are some tricks and tips you should know, and one very important warning.
|home | site map|